ADVANCED SKIN BOOSTING THERAPY TRAINING
- Course Content/Overview
- Health & Safety Law
- Professionalism & code of ethics
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Consultation & preparation
- Seventy Hyal
Profhilo is not a mesotherapy product, neither is it a dermal filler. Profhilo is a stabilised hyaluronic acid BDDE-free stabilised injectable based product for treating skin laxity. With one of the highest concentrations of HA on the market (64mg / 2ml) it is not only boosting and hydrating the skin but also remodels the ageing and sagging tissue.
Profhilo delivers great results as a treatment on its own or in combination with other aesthetics treatments currently on offer. As a result of the ageing process and lifestyle factors, skin can begin to sag, lose radiance and lose firmness. Although these changes to a client’s skin are perfectly normal, it can still affect self-esteem.
Profhilo is an amazing new anti-ageing treatment designed to give the skin a tightened appearance with improved tone and texture. It is a unique facial remodelling treatment which works to plump out wrinkles rather than just fill them. The high-purity hyaluronic acid used in Profhilo is released slowly, stimulating the production of collagen which renews and rejuvenates the appearance of the skin.
Areas Profhilo Can Treat
Profhilo remodels the ageing and sagging tissue to restore the firmness, texture and radiance of the skin on the face, and it can also be used on the hands. Lines and wrinkles will become less noticeable after treatment with Profhilo, restoring a natural looking youthful appearance.
After four weeks, clients experience an improvement in lines and tightness of their skin. After eight weeks there is a definite lifting and tightening of the skin – it is more hydrated and appears more youthful and in better health overall, clients can expect increased firmness, elasticity and an overall improved quality of skin, with the effects lasting up to six months after a second treatment.
Minimal discomfort with anaesthetic
Very mild swelling and bruising at injection site, risk of injection, allergic reaction, vascular compromise and nerve damage; although these are rare.
Seventy Hyal 2000 is a bio-stimulating skin booster that aims to improve the levels of hydration within the skin whilst also encouraging the production of new collagen and elastin.
Seventy Hyal 2000 contains a solution of sterile, pyrogen-free, viscoelastic sodium hyaluronate (also known as hyaluronic acid). Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is a natural substance. It is present in the body wherever moisture is stored. It is the basic substance of the skin which consists of up to 55% sodium hyaluronate.
The difference in the treatment with Seventy Hyal 2000 is the introduction of active fragments of HA at different molecular weights. Biological functions elicited are differentiated according to HA molecular weight.
Seventy Hyal 2000 contains high molecular weight > (2000 kDa) sodium hyaluronate (HA) 1.5 % obtained by bacterial fermentation without any chemical modification. Other ingredients: Sodium Chloride, Disodium Phosphate 2H20 Monosodium Phosphate 2H20, Water for Injection.
- Seventy Hyal 2000 provides Intensive Skin-Deep Hydration.
- Seventy Hyal 2000 treats the physiological depletion of Hyaluronic Acid via the infiltration of high molecular weight of HA back into the skin.
- The bio-stimulation of new collagen production results in glowing, fresh-looking skin.
- One of the highest molecular weights of HA within the skin booster market.
|Seventy Hyal 2000
|HA (>2000 kDa)
|3 x 2 ml Syringes included within one box
|HA (>2000 kDa)
|30G x 13mm
|Once initial treatment sessions are complete results will last 6-12 Months
Seventy Hyal 2000
Seventy Hyal 2000 is a bio-stimulating, injectable Hyaluronic Acid (HA) skin booster that aims to improve hydration levels within the skin. This skin booster also works to simultaneously stimulate the production of new collagen and elastin.
As we age, we lose approximately 1% of our Hyaluronic Acid (HA) stores per year after the age of 30. Thus, resulting in fine lines and loss of facial volume. Seventy Hyal 2000 treats the physiological depletion of Hyaluronic Acid within the skin via the infiltration of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) back into the skin’s dermis.
This skin booster acts as the perfect skin rejuvenation treatment to improve skin texture and skin laxity whilst adding gentle volume.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Initially, two to three treatments of Seventy Hyal 2000 four weeks apart will be required to achieve the desired result. In some cases, and depending on initial skin quality, a fourth treatment may be necessary. Treatments will then need to be topped up every 6-12 months, determined by skin quality.
It can be used for facial enhancements to create a gorgeous, glowing appearance. Alternatively, this treatment can be used to rejuvenate and refresh the neck area, décolleté and hands.
The longevity of results can vary between individuals however, results are expected to show almost immediately with full results showing two weeks post-treatment. If, however, you choose not to maintain the skin treatment with further top-up treatments – your skin will return to its pre-treatment state over time.
With this treatment, the downtime is minimal. As with any injectable treatments, a small amount of bruising may appear. However, this should subside within a few days with no long-term effects. Small, localised bumps may appear at the injection points. These will start to diffuse within 4-6 hours.
Minimise with the Retrograde Thread Technique:
Avoid erythema (redness), swelling and trauma by:
- Avoiding boluses! Don’t deliberately raise superficial blebs
- Only Inject Seventy Hyal 2000 using retrograde (i.e. inject only whilst withdrawing needle) liner threads* in the mid-dermis.
- These can be either horizontal or vertical (see Fig 1)
- Threads can be injected as a single ~1cm retrograde thread of 0.025 – 0.05ml volume, repeated where wrinkles (rhytids) are evident, or in the case of horizontal threads, ’fanned’ – x3 retrograde threads each~0.03mls.
This technique is most useful in the cheek and nasolabial/marionette regions
Further minimize downtime and pain using our 3 Steps to reduce pain:
- Topical 20 minutes prior LMX-4 or similar
- Use of Ice
- Gate theory TOP TIP from surgeon Mark Gorman: Although not essential, Mark recommends using ice during treatment for pain relief & to minimise bruising & swelling.
TREATMENT AREA INJECTION PROTOCOL
Cheek AND Crows Feet Area:
- Region which maps from the zygoma superior, to 1cm lateral to the nasolabial/marionette line, and down to the jaw • Use either Vertical or horizontal Fan method • Vertical retrograde threads spaced 1cm2 apart. Volume p/thread ~0.025- 0.05mls. Thus cheek total maximum ~2mls
- Horizontal Fan retrograde threads are spaced every 1.5cm2 apart. Each Fan includes x3 passes, all retrograde threads injected at mid-dermis whilst withdrawing, without removing needle. Each thread volume ~0.03mls maximum, so that total p/Fan is maximally ~0.0.1ms. Again, this results in a cheek treatment being ~2mls Cheek Master Tips – In older ladies with jowls do not add weight to this region – corresponds to middle 1/3 of the jaw Crows Feet
- Inject from 1 cm lateral to lateral canthus (corner) of the eye (e.g.) orbital rim. • In this area only use horizontal threads. Volume p/thread ~0.05mls. • Start in line with the lateral canthus, then space other threads 0.5cm apart, parallel, on average 3 above and 3 below 1st thread
- Stay superficial and avoid veins to prevent bruising!!
- Region which maps from the hyoid bone to lobule of the ear and maximally down to the start of the neck.
- Create grid with injection points 1.5cms apart will equate to approx. 16 – 20 injections per side of the neck. • Inject into the dermis but no more than ½ needle deep.
- Volume p/injection ~0.025-0.05mls. Thus neck total maximum ~2mls
Nasolabial and Marionettes :
- Follow the vertical line down the nasolabial fold and the marionette lines mark up retrograde fan threads in either a 3 x fan or a 2 x fan depending on where volume is needed.
- Avoid too much product just above the lip line.
- Inject to the mid dermis
- Volume p/injection ~0.02mls – 0.03mls per thread. 0.1ml per fan.
Position patient at 40 – 60 degrees
- Use a Cannula – 25g 50mm
- Entry point is in line with the alar and the lateral canthus, right in the middle of the cheek Tear Trough:
- Position the cannula superficially above the orbicularis muscle. Inject retrograde threads 0.01 with the whole area. Do not over fill. V Deformity:
- Position the cannula superficially. Inject retrograde threads 0.01 with the whole area
Lips & Perioral
Lip Injection Protocol:
- Use approx. 1ml of Seventy Hyal in the Lips, no more
- Inject 3 x injections in each quarter of the lip. Inject superficially horizontally in line with the muco-cutaneous line or wet-dry border. This is the mid part of the lip where the wet mucosa meets the dry muscosa. Inject 3 x 0.1ml retrograde threads into each quarter of the lip.
Mastertip 1: change the needle for each quarter of the lip to ensure the needle stays sharp.
Mastertip 2: stretch the lips taut prior to each injection Note: the product is only being used to moisturise the lips and temporarily add a little extra plumpness.
BEFORE AND AFTERS