The aim of the Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Thermolysis and Cryotherapy for Blemish Removal Treatments (RQF) is to provide learners with the skills and knowledge required to safely provide Thermolysis and Cryotherapy treatments for blemish removal.
To achieve the Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Thermolysis and Cryotherapy for Blemish Removal Treatments (RQF) learners must complete the mandatory unit to achieve a total 15 credits.
Learner Entry Requirements
Learners must have previously completed and achieved anatomy and physiology at a minimum of level 4, with a core knowledge of facial anatomy and experience of investigative consultation.
Learners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Enhancing Eyebrows with Microblading Techniques (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Micropigmentation(RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) Treatments (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 4 Diploma in Managing a Salon Business (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 4 Diploma in Advanced Skin Science and Aesthetic Procedures (RQF
Entry is at the discretion of the centre; however learners should be 18 to undertake this qualification.
This qualification has been accredited for use in England.
To view the Qualification Specification please click here.