The VTCT (ITEC) Level 4 Certificate in Skin Peeling is an advanced therapy qualification aimed at level 3 qualified practitioners aged 18 and over, who wish to add this therapy to their repertoire of treatment offerings.
Learners are required to hold a level 3 beauty therapy qualification or equivalent.
What does this qualification cover?
This qualification is informed by employers and national occupational standards for beauty therapy and includes all the required elements to work effectively as a fully commercial skin peeling practitioner. Learners must achieve all mandatory units which include:
- Principles and practice of non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Advanced consultation for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Advanced skin care for non-medical aesthetic therapies
- Provide skin peeling treatments
- Throughout this qualification, learners will develop their knowledge and understanding of relevant anatomy and physiology and health and safety pertaining to level 4 non-medical aesthetic therapies. They will also develop the knowledge, understanding and skills to consult with and analyse clients whilst providing skin peeling treatments. In parallel, learners will develop their communication and customer service skills and widen their knowledge of the principles and practices of level 4 non-medical aesthetic therapies, all of which are valued highly by employers.
Why is this qualification the most suitable?
This qualification is one of a new suite of level 4 advanced non-medical aesthetic therapies developed as a progression route for level 3 practitioners wishing to add to their repertoire in specific treatment modalities.